Ferdinand B. Soriano/Founder of Planet63
“ Create Value First “
A simple thought but it’s that mindset that I’ve carried through the years that has earned me a great network and a respectable reputation when it comes to collaborating with business professionals. I started my business life in the sales and marketing industry. Through the years I’ve taken the skills and knowledge that I’ve learned and applied it to the various industries that I have been part of such as telecommunications, media, real estate, retail, banking industries, nutraceutical manufacturing and logistics companies to name a few. For such companies as Los Angeles Magazine, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase, American Pacific Container Lines and QVC.
These days, he continues to fine tune his sales, marketing and networking skills and apply them to my company. My company is called Planet63. It is an export marketing and logistics management company specializing in creating sales opportunities for Philippine and US- made
products. Here are some of his current projects and past associations.
- Host- Philippine Products Redefined by Planet63 (Podcast)
- Host- Planet63 “From To Local To Global” (Online virtual business matchmaking show)
- Current Fellow-Cal State University San Bernardino (GLOBAL ACCESS PROGRAM)
- Current Board Member of Filipino American Service Group Inc.
- Member of Fil-Am Chamber Tri-County
- Past President of Pangasinan Brotherhood USA
- Vice-President of Events -Filipino-American Chamber Of Commerce Greater Pasadena
- Co-Founder of Global Expansion Partners /GMB & Cal State University-San Bernardino
Education: Graduated from University of Phoenix ( B.S. Business Management) and attended Cal State University-Northridge
Hobbies: Reading, Video Production, Gardening, Basketball and Traveling
Marital Status: Married with 2 children 26 and 21
Place of Residence: Rancho Cucamonga, California
Contact Information: Cell Phone 909-851-1493 and email@example.com